|Overview||Importing These Files|
|Video Explaining This File||Products That Use These Files|
|Populating These Files||Next: Sections|
The Courses Import is used to create a campus course catalog in the system. The course holds the place for sections that are offered each semester.
- The Courses file should contain all of the courses that would ever be offered at your institution. Similar to your course catalog.
- The CIP code column must have a valid CIP code inserted in one of the following formats (00 / 00.00 / 00.0000)
- For more information and a full list of valid CIP codes please reference the National Center for Education Statistics website.
- During the Core Data, Courses Import process, the Courses Import MUST be the third of the Course Data imports to go into Core Data. Courses must be in the system before Course Section data is imported.
- Once the Courses have been created they cannot be deleted. It is important to have your extract as accurate as possible before it is imported.
- All of the columns except for the Identifier can be updated by importing an updated file with the new information.
|Baseline - Rubrics|
Requirements for populating these file can be found in the Core Data Dictionary.