A course section attribute is a 'tag' that can be placed on a course section. Attributes are used for two features within Course Evaluations. At this time no other product uses Attributes.
1. Set up an administration for course sections to be evaluated based on all of the course sections that have been imported with a certain attribute.
2. Create custom questions to be asked of all of the course sections that have been imported with a certain attribute.
- The Identifier column should be populated with the section identifier you would like to assign an attribute to.
- The Key is the name of the attribute that will show up within Course Evaluations.
- The Value is a foldering system for the Keys.
- The Attributes file must be imported after the sections file.
- This file does overwrite the attributes that are on a course section. Be sure all attributes that are to be assigned to a course section are included in the file.
- Course Evaluations
*Indicates this file is required to use the product.
Requirements for populating this file can be found in the Core Data Dictionary.