An academic program is defined as any combination of undergraduate or graduate courses. Academic programs can be cross-disciplinary in nature bringing together courses from across an institution to make up a specific program of study.
- Academic Program identifiers must be unique.
- Courses can be a part of more than one program.
- The Academic Programs file must be imported after the Courses file.
- This is an overwrite file. In order to add or remove a course from an academic program, the changes can be made in the file and re-import.
- The only "types" available are Undergraduate and Graduate.
*Indicates this file is required to use the product.
Requirements for populating this file can be found in the Core Data Dictionary.