|Overview||Importing This File|
|Video Explaning This File||Products That Use This File|
|Populating This File||Next: Demographics|
An academic program is defined as any combination of undergraduate or graduate courses. Academic programs can be cross-disciplinary in nature bringing together courses from across an institution to make up a specific program of study.
- Academic Program identifiers must be unique.
- Courses can be a part of more than one program.
- The Academic Programs file must be imported after the Courses file.
- This is an overwrite file. In order to add or remove a course from an academic program, the changes can be made in the file and re-import.
- The only "types" available are Undergraduate and Graduate.
|Baseline - Rubrics|
Requirements for populating this file can be found in the Core Data Dictionary.