|Overview||Importing These Files|
|Video Explaining This File||Products That Use These Files|
|Populating These Files||Next: Attributes|
The Section Import is used to associate course offerings to the courses in the course catalog. It will also be used to attach students and instructors to a course offering during a term.
- Cross-Listings can now be done within the Sections file. An additional column "CrossListingIdentifier" has been added to this file. Use the same identifier for each section you would like to cross-list together.
- The same identifier should be put in the "CrossListingIdentifier" column in order to cross-listed sections together.
- To remove a cross-listing from a section import the "Sections" file with the section you would like to remove the cross-listing from and leave the "CrossListingIdentifier" field blank.
- For more information about how cross-listings are used within Course Evaluations see Cross-Listed Course Sections.
- Courses must be in the system before Course Section data is imported.
- Once the Sections have been created they cannot be deleted. It is important to have your extract as accurate as possible before it is imported.
- All of the columns except for the Identifier can be updated by importing an updated file with the new information.
|Baseline - Rubrics|
Requirements for populating these file can be found in the Core Data Dictionary.