A few additional steps will be needed for authentication configurations using Microsoft Azure as the identity provider.
The items below must be completed in order to include the metadata information in the authentication worksheet.
An Active directory must be setup within Azure prior to using this option. If the campus has an on-site Active Directory it can be configured to synchronized with Azure.
For more information on setting up Active Directory in Azure and using Azure Connect to synchronize Active Directories, visit the following page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/connect/active-directory-aadconnect
Adding the Application
- Click Azure Active Directory and then select Enterprise Applications tab for the Azure AD directory being configured.
- Click the New Application button.
- Select the option to Create your own application
- Input Anthology for the name and click the Create button.
- Click Single Sign on from the left navigation pane and then select SAML
- Click Edit on Basic SAML Configuration
- Select Add Identifier under Identifier (Entity ID)
- Change the Entity ID to https://federation.campuslabs.com/shibboleth (Canadian Institutions use: https://federation.campuslabs.ca/shibboleth)
- Click Add Reply URL
- Change the Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) to https://federation.campuslabs.com/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST (Canadian Institutions use: https://federation.campuslabs.ca/Shibboleth.sso/SAML2/POST)
- Click Save
- Select Properties from the navigation pane.
- Change Assignment Required to No
- Under the User Attributes section, additional supported attributes can be added.
- Click Save
- Return to Single Sign-on section and click the Copy icon next to App Federation Metadata URL and include this link in the Authentication Integration Worksheet
- Complete and return the Authentication Integration Worksheet