You institution's success is a top priority for out Education and Adoption teams.
It takes more than just the right technology to successfully transform your campus. Our expert Campus Onboarding and Adoption team will help guide your campus with the strategies, processes and best practices to help you get the most out of your Campus Labs investment. Our Campus Onboarding and Adoption team helps you achieve your required outcomes starting on day one and continuing through your entire journey. Our goal is to help you realize value faster and get the best possible results from your Anthology solution.
The Campus Onboarding and Adoption team is designed to help you achieve your goals. We have different areas of expertise on the team, but all of us share a passion for higher education and for leveraging the power of strategic data insights.
Campus Onboarding and Adoption is one of several teams within Anthology that comprise your network for success. Your Anthology team works collaboratively to provide you with the best possible experience.
Campus Onboarding and Adoption uses a proven approach that clearly identifies roles, milestones, and success criteria for you to achieve your required outcomes.
- Onboarding – identify required outcomes and develop a Success Plan, introduce best practices, guidance, and resources to enable business process integration and improvement.
- Adoption & Expansion – execute strategies to ensure value realization and outcome attainment, align with campus priorities to accelerate broader use and continue to realize value.
Anthology has a world-class onboarding team that will offer both product and subject matter expertise to your team.
- Meet onboarding team
- Review current practices and processes
- Set goals and define success criteria
- Develop timeline and onboarding Success Plan
- Technical Implementation
- (varies by product)
- Configuration & Consultation
- Complete self-paced product training
- Explore best practices
- Discuss and agree on configuration options
User adoption is a well-known challenge. Campus Adoption team members work with your team to overcome that challenge by offering strategies to increase utilization and to ensure you are seeing value from your investment.
- Launch & User Adoption
- Meet your adoption team
- Establish adoption goals & timeline
- Develop adoption Success Plan
- Utilize adoption resources and expertise
- Execute adoption strategies
- Provide proactive recommendations
- Explore best practices
- Periodic assessment - measure progress and adjust as needed
- Ongoing Consultation & Training
- Complete additional self-paced product training, as needed
- Participate in milestone-based consultation touchpoints
- Review newly released features and identify opportunities to leverage them
The Campus Onboarding experience is not limited to your implementation experience. We also offer virtual and live events, case studies, speaker opportunities, and more. Some examples follow:
- Our Campus Intelligence website (https://www.campusintelligence.com/) offers thought leadership in the form of webinars, blogs, and podcasts. By bringing together different voices to discuss emerging best practices, share creative strategies, and uncover valuable insights, our all-in-one thought leadership space can help your institution find the intel – or campus intelligence – you need.
- Our awards program (https://www.campuslabs.com/awards/ ) highlights campus that are using the Campus Labs platform to drive genuine improvement and bold innovation. We are proud to publicly recognize outstanding member campus contributions to higher education.
- Elevate and Connect, our annual user conferences, are where campuses come together to present the latest innovations in higher ed tech and thought leadership and discover how we can work together to keep improving best practices and grow our commitment to the community.
We also offer professional development and strategic advising services custom-tailored around your institution’s needs. You will have access to a team of Campus Labs professionals who have decades of experience in the field of higher education. We understand the challenges of your institution because of our extensive backgrounds working on campuses just like yours.